Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dan James @ the Mane Event, 2012

I went to the Mane Event in Red Deer this year, I love going. Next year I really want to camp out and go for all three days - the clinics, demonstrations, and uhm, duh... all the shopping, is so awesome. This year we ended up a little late since I ended up with a $300 speeding ticket... (saddest, saddest moment).. however, it was awesome nonetheless!

One of the really cool moments was a small demonstration Dan James of Double Dan Horsemanship put on while the judges decided who would win the colt challenge. Dan is 1/2 of the australian team that won Road to the Horse this year, (Something I would really like to go see) and let's face it... he's pretty easy on the eyes. I don't mind an australian accent, and a man whose amazing with horses.

Anywayyyyyys... here's some videos of Dan doing his thing!




Riiiiiiiight ladies?

Hopefully one day I can see a full demonstration of the things he does, or maybe go to one of his clinics. This liberty stuff is so, so cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment