Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Glimpse: 4

I was invited out to a friend's family ranch for branding and vaccinations! However, I was at a wedding most of the weekend but got the chance to pop out to finally see the place today. As always, when in the countryside, I am reminded daily how exceptionally lucky I am to live in a place as beautiful as Alberta.




Can you see her baby's beak right under her chin?!

A friend checking out a previous tenants "sculptures"

Take a look at that view! Breath-taking.


In... less beautiful... news
This is my poor, poor GMC Jimmy. I was rear-ended on Wednesday on my way home from work (to then go to my other job). I was pretty much stopped in traffic, and I watched the guy smash into me in my rear-view. Scary to say the least. My entire back hatch shattered, and the right side of the truck is compressed in as well. I haven't heard back from the insurance company yet.. but since my little Jimmy was a 1998, I'm thinking it's going to be a write off. Sigh.

So now I find myself unexpectedly car-shopping. I'm driving the most drool-worthy 2012 GMC Sierra SLT rental truck right now. Of course, something like that is nowhere near my measly budget. However, I'm thinking along the lines of a 4 door truck... I'm really liking bombing around in this bad boy. Any truck suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment